Sunday 23 September 2012

The Big Lebowski OST

"A way out west there was a fella, fella I want to tell you about, fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski."

Now I know what you're thinkin'. Your thinkin' that The Dude's story was based in the City of Angels. You'd be darn correct in that thought. But there is a lot of Colorado in The Dude, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Take the laid back approach to life and the wide open spaces that pepper the story. Then there is the accompanying soundtrack; part native-American in feel, part dessert and a fair chunk of cool breeze.

And as movies go, this one is an integral part of my cultural upbringing. From the first time we saw it in the cinema to the numerous times we have watched it with friends after a session in the pub. Endlessly quotable and always enjoyable.

Aw shucks, listen to me I'm ramblin'. Well that's it for me - catch you later on down the trail.



No comments:

Post a Comment