Friday 24 February 2012

Fat Chance - Biscuit Boy

I can't quite place it, but this album reminds me of a vocalist in one of those really successful guitar pop bands......Nope just can't place it.

It is a good pop album though - witty, fun, poignant and ...well rude in places. Actually that description reminds me of the band this album reminds me of....nope still not coming but it's on the tip of my tongue.

I've not heard this album in a while, since I bought it in fact, but I can't help but think it would've been a much bigger hit it it had been recorded and released by a better known combo. But commercial success isn't everything - If you can write such great pop songs why give them away? Indeed and it's not bad for a debut effort....if I could only remember who Biscuit Boy reminds me of....perhaps this blog might've been more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment